Med – long season
SF Adagio is a bearded, medium-long growing season winter wheat with potential for high yields in the medium and high rainfall zone. It has been developed in France, Spain and Turkey where it is grown primarily for its earlier maturity, its excellent resistance to fusarium and its bread making quality, having a particularly good level of protein and specific weight.
The high yield and grain quality of SF Adagio will bring benefits to the Australian grower.
- Full season growing potential
- Very high yield potential
- Can be sown in HRZ from late summer to early winter
- Good resistance to fusarium
- Increased resistance to sprouting
- Increased income potential for autumn/winter grazing when sown early
mid – late maturity