Full season growing potential
RGT Accroc is a bearded, medium-long growing season winter wheat with potential for high yields in the medium and high rainfall zone. It is a variety that has taken a high market share in France where its combination of earlier maturity, high yields and good grain quality has made it desirable for growers and end-users alike.
The variety has a good disease resistance profile with very good resistance to stripe rust and good resistance to wheat stroke mosaic virus. With short stiff straw, harvest quality is good producing large bold grain with a high thousand grain weight.
- Full season growing potential
- Can be sown in HRZ from late summer until early winter
- Early heading and maturing
- High yield potential
- Resistant to wheat streak mosaic virus
- Short stiff straw
- Increased income potential for autumn/winter grazing when sown early